|Select Your Member Type|
Professional Members are:
(1) Engaged in the practice of human resources.
(2) Certified by SHRM and/or the Human Resource Certification Institute.
(3) Faculty members of accredited colleges or universities holding instructor, assistant, associate, or full professorial rank in human resources management or any of its specialized functions and who have at least three years experience at this level teaching.
(4) Full-time consultants with at least three years experience in the field of human resource management.
(5) Full-time attorneys with at least three years experience in counseling and advising clients on matters related to the human resource profession.
Professional Members have full voting privileges and may hold office within the Chapter.
Associate Members are:
(1) Individuals who are enrolled as full-time students in human resource degree programs at the college or university level.
Annual Chapter membership is from January through December.
If you should have any questions, please e-mail Christine Christensen at email@example.com